Digital coaching process for leaders to raise awareness about and support the management of their brand and reputation, improving their impact and influence as leaders in the new digital era
- Position the leader by their differential value, creating visibility and reputation in the socio-economic networks
- Define objectives, KPI’s and digital brand strategy
- Create branded content and measure the influence and impact on social networks
- Develop dashboard and monitor the professional branding process. Periodic report
- Coaching: self-knowledge, UVP, professional brand character. Digital identity.
- Defining objectives and KPI’s.
- Define the strategy, positioning and territories of the brand. Profile-Person audience.
- Design content, format and type and storytelling (branded content). Content map
- Implementation of digital strategy by feeds and a socioeconomic agenda.
- Set the dashboard. Monitoring and measuring tools
- Increase visibility and awareness about your brand in major professional networks
- Take control of your professional career.
- Increase your influence and reputation in the market
- Integrate lessons as new skills and digital performance
- Leaders become keynote speakers or influencers as the brand of their organisation.
- Key factor of differentiation and market value